Subject: [Leica] IMG: Acer Blog
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Jan 17 16:32:33 2009

Tina,

Probably the Dell.  On my Samsung LCD, just calibrated, it looks pretty
contrasty (blocked) and dark.  Can you make a profile for your Acer with a
colorimeter?  You would know far better than I, but I can't get an
acceptable monitor to print match unless I am working in the room where my
monitor was calibrated.  As far as how others see an image on their
monitors, I guess it is just a crap shoot.  I know my new Lenovo laptop was
like looking into a searchlight until I adjusted it.

Ken