Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Jan 18 12:41:58 2009

They are pretty bad, alright, but the reproductions in the magazine are
worse.  That varies also.  In some cases the people in the slide show just
look sick, but look like they're in the coffin on paper.  And vice-versa.
IMHO.  I seriously doubt there was an effort to create a negative
perception.

Ken