Subject: [Leica] IMG: Acer Blog
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jan 17 15:13:33 2009

Tina,

On my Dell screen, where I normally view the photos on the LUG, this one
seems quite dark.

Perhaps you need to reduce the brightness on the Acer screen, so that it
more closely simulates what you normally use.  I find that LCD screens come
from the vendor with the brightness set very high.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA