Subject: [Leica] IMG: Acer Blog
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat Jan 17 14:14:04 2009

Too dark on my Dell LCD here to.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada> Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:45:39 -0500> To:
lug@leica-users.org> From: images@comporium.net> Subject: [Leica] IMG: Acer
Blog> > LUG:> > I bought the little Acer netbook and love it so far. I'm
trying out > loading, processing and posting photos so I can be sure before
I take > it to Peru that it will do everything I want. I posted an >
experimental photo on my blog:> > http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/> > On
the Acer screen the photo looks fine. On my Dell screen here at > the farm,
it is way too dark. Which one should I believe?> > Thanks,> > Tina> > Tina
Manley> www.tinamanley.com > > >