Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lilies and Wildflowers
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed Jan 14 08:50:23 2009

Hi Leonard.
These are very lovely. You may want to check out getting some extension
tubes for your longer lenses. I think Kenbo's can be bought on eB** for a
bit over $100. They pass through all electronic information and ususally
allow IS to continue to be used. You could achieve much closer focus (but do
loose infinity).
Also, I'm curious as to whether?you're using a polarizing filter...

Best,
Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA