Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lilies and Wildflowers
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jan 14 09:26:39 2009

Hi Bob,

Actually this lens focuses down to 1:1 almost. As far as I know it's
the only true macro zoom lens ever made by anyone. I took photos of
the same flower with the same lens and filled the frame with just one
of the buds. I'll put up a couple full frame close-ups I took with
the same lens. I have had the set of AF Kenko tubes for years but
only use them once or twice a year now.

I didn't use a polarizer for this photo.

Regards,
Len