Subject: [Leica] Re:HDR, Leica DMR and Nikon D3
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 21:32:17 2009

Jayanand, it might be helpful if I mention that I've had absolutely zero
formal training in digital printing.  I suspect that both Morris' and Shaw's
prints were made by someone who has had more Photoshop training than I have.
 Given my Photoshop skill level I cannot make photos I've made with Nikon or
Canon lenses (or, Novoflex for that matter) print as well and as easily as
when I'm printing a photo made with a Leica lens.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com