Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies in Yosemite, the last photo set
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Jan 9 17:54:42 2009

Geoff,

I think "soft light during falling snow" is superb. Really makes me wish I
was there.  Everything is in perfect balance.  I have seen jillions of
Yosemite photos, but this is the first (to me) successful color image I have
seen.  You may know that AA did a significant amount of color work (in our
reception area I have a book, "Ansel Adams in Color"), but I didn't see
anything I liked as well as this.

Ken