Subject: [Leica] two from NM
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Jan 9 16:52:02 2009

Nothing to photograph around here right now, but here are two in the
backlog.  I didn't think I had anything from New Mexico with a skull in it,
but I was wrong:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/chimayo2.jpg.html

And one more:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Chimayo1.jpg.html

These are, of course, from Chimayo, NM.  Behind me are two icons.  One is el
Santuario de Chimayo, where pilgrims come to get some of the blessed dirt
(the Lourdes of the U.S.).  Another is a burrito shack, Leona's, wood and
visqueen, where you will get the best breakfast of your life.

Ken

Agfa APX 25, Rodinal, 50mm Zeiss T*.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] two from NM)
Reply from grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton) ([Leica] two from NM)