Subject: [Leica] Charging for Fine Arts Print, price per sq. in?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Jan 8 17:35:39 2009

"Appropriation art".  I had no idea.  But, yet another insightful moment
from the LUG.  I am now off to google for Ted Grant and be sure my copy of
Genuine Fractals is up to date.  Evidently all is well so long as I combine
everything into a giant print.  Guess I'd probably better add the smiley :).
Guns are scarce in Canada but Ted looks like he could still work me over
pretty good.

I don't understand how this could work either.

Ken