Subject: [Leica] Make sure your film scanners are clean....
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Wed Jan 7 07:19:35 2009

Holy geeeze, mine must be filthy!!  Well Yama thanks for all the effort and
feedback.  I'm ready to take the rest of the day off and go clean
mine.  The clue was there in the previous discussion when someone wondered
why the bleeding was reversed from conventional film developing.  It makes
sense now.  Now we know, thanks again.

Chris

At 08:00 AM 1/7/2009, you wrote:
>Hello Yama,
>
>Here is another very useful link: How to clean your scanner.
>
>http://www.pearsonimaging.com/articles/howto/ls5000cleaning.html
>
>I have cleaned my coolscan according these instructions, and it is a
>difference like 'night and day'. Wow!
>
>Regards
>
>Fred
>
>The Hague/Holland

Chris Saganich MS, CPH
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964