Subject: [Leica] Leica 100 Years
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jan 3 06:07:36 2009

The rangefinder on the Leica body is really a pretty big deal.
As is the cloth shutter.
A camera by principle can be quite ultra simple but a rangefinder camera has
quite a few parts in it. And the Leicas were put together just right.
First with mallets and brass.
Then computers and white metal.

Mark William Rabiner