Subject: [Leica] And so it begins... now pens!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jan 3 05:53:23 2009

No one has mentioned Cross pens.
That's the one pen name I don't see mentioned.
I have one right here. Kinda heavy and metal.
But it always works.
Even after coming back from a vacation.
Works first time every time.

The other one I have right here is a ....
Sheaffer. I got a bunch of those I think. Some cost 50 bucks..
I take the cartridge out and use the thingie which uses ink instead.
That's what I like about fountain pens. Cherry vanilla ink!
Nope I like black ink. Or blue. Or blue black.
Gertrude Stein said you should always use green ink.
Not me any more.
But I think its good to have some pens around which use red ink.
To grade papers.
And if they want you to write in blood.

Like wearing a black suit instead of a tux.

When I think of "fountain" I think of these:

http://www.masterstech-home.com/The_Kitchen/Recipes/Reminiscent_Recipes/Soda
FountainRecipes.html

Mark William Rabiner