Subject: [Leica] Leica 100 Years
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat Jan 3 01:09:09 2009

> Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 19:55:02 -0600
> From: "Fred Holzapfel" <fkh1950@frontiernet.net>
> Subject: [Leica] Leica 100 Years
> To: <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> Alastair,
>
> Very definitely 100% Leica - Digital or analog - Glass and Body., new
> technology or film as old as Leica I.  I'd consider using both my
> IIIA and
> my M8.2.  It might be nice to include a very short biography and
> photo of
> the photographers holding their camera-  Most of us might be able to
> sum up
> our life in a few lines.

Alastair,
As mentioned to you privately, I think the rules of FOM2, which worked
so well there
should be applied to Leica 100 Years - that is Leica glass for sure
but flexibility on
platforms. That is what we did before wasn't it?
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica 100 Years)