Subject: [Leica] Important Notice to All LUG Yearbook Contributors
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Dec 22 10:03:52 2008

Same here,
Douglas

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Important Notice to All LUG Yearbook Contributors)
Message from olivegm3 at yahoo.ca (joe leung) ([Leica] Important Notice to All LUG Yearbook Contributors)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Important Notice to All LUG Yearbook Contributors)