Subject: [Leica] Important Notice to All LUG Yearbook Contributors
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 21 18:38:39 2008

After I did a rant at you folks the other day we're only up 3 shooter
submissions! Thanks a bunch!

What the heck is it with some of you people? Hell you all get wet pants of
excitement over the book when it comes out, but many of you miss out with a
couple of frames because of whatever stupid reason one can imagine!

LOOK IN 10 DAYS and a few hours!!!!!! SUBMISSIONS CLOSE !!

You don't have to be a KARSH, EISENSTAEDT or a big name whatever to be in
the book. This is the LUG FAMILY! Each and everyone of us has an opportunity
to have a picture or two published without working your ass off to please an
art director or photo editor.

And for those of you who've never had to "please the guy paying the bill?"
This without question is a God send of comfort to be part of . Heck it's not
even a competition where your photos are up against some visually impaired
photo editor who will decide whether you make the cut or not.

It's so simple. Just e-mail a snap or two and YOU ARE PUBLISHED! How much
easier can it be? And it wont cost you a penny to be part of a group of
friends in a book! :-)

Now I'm trying sweet syrup and be nice pointing up the fun side of all this
to  all those who haven't sent a frame or two to Jim, PLEASE GET ON IT!
Thank you very much.

Cheers,

ted

The smiling, well OK sort of grinch.