Subject: [Leica] un-believable - now 'way' off-topic and long
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Dec 20 18:13:18 2008

Jayanand,

When it comes to the sub prime mortgages or adjustable rate mortgages
I agree the realtors who should have pre-qualified the borrowers were
greedy. The banks that allowed the mortgages to go through to buyers
that couldn't afford it were both greedy and stupid.  But the
borrowers were not greedy, they were just stupid. You don't get
something for nothing. Eventually you have to pay the piper. And the
piper came. And they couldn't pay.

Len