Subject: [Leica] Re: Third world Leica
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Dec 20 11:30:45 2008

Hi Frank,

I think it would be a mistake consider Portugal as third world, but as
far as I know labour cost is lower than in Spain, and Spain is lower
than Germany, I think that in the 80's when Leitz was producing in
Portugal the differences was more than today.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 20/12/2008, a las 18:52, Frank Dernie escribi?: