Subject: [Leica] un-believable
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Dec 20 05:48:18 2008

Mark, I have no personal experience with Nikon, but from what I see
posted and from what I read, their optics seem better than Canon,
certainly at the wide end. The fact that Canon has a bigger market
share does not mean that the quality is better. It has just as much to
do with marketing, distribution, customer service, support in general
etc. If quality determined market share, than 90% of the world's
computers would be running OSX instead of Windows and Canon would
surely not be in first place.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman