Subject: [Leica] un-believable
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Dec 20 01:40:56 2008

Well I use Nikon not Canon so I feel silly defending Canon glass its just I
am in a minority and most the stuff you see anywhere but just about anybody
is done by Canon, James Nachtwey, just about anybody so if the glass was as
bad as you hear on the lug you'd think it the word would get out and it
would be a cover story on Time magazine as it sounds like quite a story to
me.
"glass used to take most photographs is terrible".

That said I want to a party in Brooklyn last month and 6 people brought DSLR
cameras most were photographers and all the cameras were Nikons.
A bit of an odd coincidence I think.
Also they were all from Portland Oregon so there may be convergence thing
going on.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] un-believable)