Subject: [Leica] OT - Zeiss 50mm f/1.4 ZE Planar T* lens
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Fri Dec 19 12:33:00 2008

Dave

Personally I am happy with recent Micro Nikkors (60mm and 105mm) and
would love to try their 24mm PC lens.  I have a Zeiss 25mm and
recently obtained a Zeiss 50mm f2 Macro - which I recommend this over
the 50 f1.4;  I am as happy to manually focus these lenses on modern
Nikons (F6 and digital) as I am to focus a rangerfinder.

Chris B