Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies USA adventures 1
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Dec 17 21:05:27 2008

Geoff, you really need to carry snow shoes with you everywhere!!!! I must
admit the place did not look or feel like this when Helen and I were there.
Amazing. Hope the headache was worth it and settles down with a few cold
ones tonight. Just to let you know Aust and Sth Africa are slugging it out
in the first test. We made 375, which was not bad having been 3/15 at one
stage and we have them only one down for 27.

Happy travels and keep upright ;-)

Cheers