Subject: [Leica] ZEISS BIOTAR 58/2 TEST --> To Marc J. Small
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Dec 17 14:23:34 2008

Hi Marc,

It is not a secret, the PENTACON is the model F, S/N 186012 the lens
is marked JENA S/N 5505038. Here you can see the camera:

as you can see it is very good condition and I've liked very much have
the opportunity to have this camera and this lens, my next test will
be in color.

About your statement I should say that I've read it somewhere on Photo
Net I think..., the Max Berek is a very good one too.

I'll be delighted to share and discuss experiences with other users,
yes, the lens is the same for Praktica, I've read on the I. Matanle
book that Praktica was the successor brand name of the Pentacon.

Thanks for looking and your interesting historicall comments

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 17/12/2008, a las 5:43, Marc James Small escribi?: