Subject: [Leica] Hey, is anyone shooting with the 50/0.95 Nocti? now: bread
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Dec 17 08:37:01 2008

Mark, auch mich!

After my 3 1/2 years active duty in the Navy, I spent a year on a Ford
Foundation fellowship doing graduate law studies in Paris. There were times
toward the end of a month with cash low and several days were going to
elapse till my next check, when my lunches and dinners (breakfast - petit
dejeuner - was compris in my rent) consisted of half a baguette, a wedge of
gruyere and a quarter litre of red wine. Still cannot find in this country
(U.S.) a baguette to compare with that found in any and every boulangerie
anywhere in France.

Seth