Subject: [Leica] Hey, is anyone shooting with the 50/0.95 Nocti?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Dec 15 14:10:10 2008

When I fall on my knees with my face to the rising sun,
O Lord, have mercy on me.

(I sing this song all the time.
The bass part. We did it in high school choir.
A great bass part.)

Yes some bread you gotta tear it;
Not cut it.

Other bread you RAM it!
:)

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

> From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:46:18 -0600
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Hey, is anyone shooting with the 50/0.95 Nocti?
>
> On the other hand, a nice hot loaf of French bread should not be sliced at
all
> but broken,
"Let us break bread together . . ."

Then you dip it into the
> gravy from the barbecue shrimp, (which is not
barbecued at all, but cooked
> under a broiler with lots of olive oil, butter,
garlic and chili powder.)

The
> bread is so good that way, you forget about the shrimp.

I got some shrimp, I
> need some Leidenheimer's zip bread.  That's gonna be
supper tonight.

On

--

Regards,