Subject: [Leica] Hey, is anyone shooting with the 50/0.95 Nocti?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon Dec 15 13:46:22 2008

On the other hand, a nice hot loaf of French bread should not be sliced at
all but broken,
"Let us break bread together . . ."

Then you dip it into the gravy from the barbecue shrimp, (which is not
barbecued at all, but cooked under a broiler with lots of olive oil, butter,
garlic and chili powder.)

The bread is so good that way, you forget about the shrimp.

I got some shrimp, I need some Leidenheimer's zip bread.  That's gonna be
supper tonight.

--
Regards,

Sonny