Subject: [Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Dec 16 13:58:09 2008

Yes, it is true, they are Holga images, with a sticking shutter blade
no less.
I was there on official business, so to say. I didn't want to look
too professional, photo wise.
As it was, the DWP ran us through the whole Owens Valley watershed.
The shot of the bubbling brook, with the measuring stick, is actually
the head waters of the California Aqueduct.
I did shot with a digital SLR also, but those are negligible, at best.
sd