Subject: [Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Dec 16 11:50:11 2008

Slobodan, please tell me that the link does not go to Holga photos. I
couldn't bear to look in case it is true.
By the way the Ansel Adams gallery in the valley still has a bunch of film
in stock. The nice lady told me, 'Oh, yes photographers come here and have
to do it the old school way'
Cheers
LV Geoff