Subject: [Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Dec 15 22:21:22 2008

I spent 3 days on a junket, by the LA Dept of Water, in Owens Valley,
in back of Yosemite. I was an elected official then. It was the
public affairs dept. job to schmooze us. Great trip. I got to see
what kept photographers so enthralled with the place.
I even found 120 film in a local camera store. The owner said that he
didn't see much of my kind anymore, what with digital and all that.
Some Holga samples from the trip;
http://laborphoto.blogspot.com/2007/08/dwp-owens-valley.html
sd