Subject: [Leica] RD-1 now Backup
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Dec 15 21:50:15 2008

When I shoot film I get the roll put on a CD but the people running the
film.
Usually C41.
A more serious image later I'll scan myself personally and the plan would be
to also have a drum scan made for certain images I plan to print 17x22.
But you get your CD back and if the scans are not miserable its almost like
you shot digital.
No metadata.
You gotta spend some time doing some cloning.
But other than that it all ends up in the same hard disk.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner