Subject: [Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Dec 14 16:34:39 2008

Go due West a few ( 5-10) miles from Las Vegas... There is a very nice park
there ( Red Rock Park???) that just glows in the last rays of light.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune in Yosemite......  I understand the weather
is never crisp sunny and bright.....  all it seems to do is change.  Just
plain terrible.

If you decide to go to Zion NP, ( about 150 miles due north) spend your time
in the Valley plus some time traversing the road North, out of the park.....
it is just plain wonderful......
Trees may still be turning up there......  A few weeks ago the leaves in St.
George were not yet fully colorful......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Everytime we came to a scenic location the winter storm kept
swirling around the mountains when sunlight wasn't breaking through. I don't

see how anyone can make nice snapshots in conditions like that.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...)