Subject: [Leica] OT: Quick LR2 tip? How to import?
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sun Dec 14 15:49:57 2008

I should have referenced that book properly. It's

The Photoshop Lightroom Workbook
Seth Resnick & Jamie Spritzer
Focal Press, 2009 (sic)
978-0-240-81067-6

It's the most useful LR book I've seen.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Photoshop-Lightroom-Workbook-Workflow-Workslow/dp/02
40810678/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229298508&sr=1-1

Bob