Subject: [Leica] OT: Quick LR2 tip? How to import?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Dec 14 15:28:27 2008

I broke down and got LR2. I think for the time being, I will maintain my
folder structure, e.g.

d:\photos\E-3\2008\dec\...

with subdirs for different cameras and different months and years. Should I
have LR2 to just import photos from the top level dir? e.g. d:\photos? What
if I add more files to the subdirs? Do I do a re-import or some kind of
synchronization command?

Or would it be better if I create different catalogs for different things,
e.g. may be by the "E-3" subdir etc.?

What are the best practices?

Thanks.

--