Subject: [Leica] RD-1 now Backup
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Sun Dec 14 01:19:07 2008

On 14/12/2008, at 9:56, FRANK DERNIE wrote:

> What you say is true but if I calculate the incremental computer
> hardware costs incurred uniquely for the digital photoraphy it is
> zero, software and printer costs are significant.

that's pretty much my case, I think that for what is related to mail,
web, article composing and all such stuff apart coding, I will be fine
with a little eeePC or similar, but then add coding, photography, etc
and I end with a high end workstation, like the one I'm using to write
this mail.

I feel better, to hell with photography, art, women, and all
E. Weston, 1924
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net/

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] RD-1 now Backup)