Subject: [Leica] RD-1 now Backup
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 10:25:09 2008

You don't need a high end work station or even a low end WS. ?I use a 13
inch MacBook laptop which does just great. ?My software is Photoshop
Elements 6, has all I ever need. ?My printer is a 3 year old HP.?

Gene -------------- Original message from Luis Miguel Casta?eda Navas
<octabod@gmail.com>: --------------