Subject: [Leica] FYI: Black paintM9
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 21:48:54 2008

I also have a black M8, but my 21 Elmarit Asph is chrome, and my 35 Summilux
is Titanium. ?All my other lenses are Black, but then my M6TTL is Chrome.
?The color of the lens and body are irrelevant as far as I am concerned, i
am more worried about the how the images come out. ?But then there are those
who tape over the Red Dot or the model number or the Leica name. ?I have
never understood this as it has no bearing as to someone noticing the
camera, as those who do it claim. ?The only people who have ever noticed my
camera is a Leica, are other Leica users, and they would have noticed it
even if there was tape over the name etc. ?How the camera looks is
irrelevant, its how it makes images that is important.

Gene -------------- Original message from Nathan Wajsman
<photo@frozenlight.eu>: --------------