Subject: [Leica] RD-1 now Backup
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Dec 13 21:42:38 2008

Me I'd tell somebody instead of an ungodly high end digital camera with
cheap software as in NOT Photoshop I'd say get Photoshop and any camera
you've got the money for with the money left over.

It all starts and ends with Photoshop.
As well as the creamy middle part.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner