Subject: [Leica] FS: Egret photo with calligraphy print
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Dec 11 15:14:15 2008

The quality of the Fine Arts Rice Paper has to be seen and *touched*
to believe. I have played with years on traditional washi, photo rag,
fine arts stuff, and for what I do, this is it.

http://richardfman.wordpress.com/2008/12/04/a-synthesis-of-two-themes/

Get a print for your holiday shopping for only $22, shipping
included. Besides, you will help me to have to sell more photographic
equipments.

Speaking of which, the following are still for sale:
OM 85/2, $250
Metz 54MZ-3, $225

// richard
// photo & calligraphy blog: http://richardfman.wordpress.com