Subject: [Leica] Micro 4/3rdsand using M lenses
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun Dec 7 14:39:32 2008

Hi Frank,
Yes I played with the G1 at Photokina but conditions were hardly ideal
for concentrating on the quality of the finder - so crowded it was
when I was there. It was better at the Panasonic showroom in HK but I
had to deal with fluorescent lights and that is not an ideal
environment either. I want to be able to take the camera out and about
and use it with some M lenses and then I will be able to form a better
opinion about the finder. My comparison will be the finder in a D700
and that is great - like the old days of full frame film cameras. I am
encouraged by your impressions and look forward to getting the adaptor
soon. It was a real pleasure to chat at the Frum a Dom during Photokina.
Cheers
Howard