Subject: [Leica] Micro 4/3rds and using M lenses
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Dec 7 03:52:36 2008

Ho Howard,
I don't know if you looked through the G1 viewfinder at Photokina. It
is much bigger and brighter than any 4/3 I have seen so far. Really
good, nothing like any I have seen before. I would say it was its
biggest plus point. I am waiting for a while, I rather fancy the one
including HD video promised for next year.....
all the best,
Frank