Subject: [Leica] Bad news at Leica
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Dec 6 07:28:15 2008

But only 1 vote counts... Herr Kaufmann.

Now we will see how committed he is to Leica...... and the market for $7-10K
lenses, the S2, and his present schedule for the R10 and M9.

Want to make a profit?  Release and ship the R10 and M9 quickly, and they
both have FF sensors.

There, all my consulting fees are now waived for this bit of Management
Consulting.  I bet A-A or D-T would not be that generous.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

- they expect that the sales of new products etc. will result in a
small profit in 2009/10

So not entirely hopeless if the corporate PR is to be believed.
Nathan

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Bad news at Leica)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Bad news at Leica)