Subject: [Leica] OT- 2009 Planner
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Fri Nov 21 10:41:09 2008

I remembered earlier in the day which software created page layouts for
Filofaxes. It wasn't Filofax, as I thought, it's Avery. I have an
application of theirs called LabelPro which I used to use for printing 35mm
slide labels.

http://www.avery.co.uk/avery/en_gb/Templates-%26-Software/Software

I also had boxes full of Avery paper which fit Filofaxes, but I recycled it
all earlier this year during a purge of my house.

Bob