Subject: [Leica] OT- 2009 Planner
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Wed Nov 19 09:02:08 2008

Hi everyone,

With 2009 approaching I thought it might be worth posting this enquiry
to the group.

I still use Filofaxes  (A4 or A5 size) and paper to keep track of
appointments and to do lists- does anyone else anyone else on this
list do the same?

I have been buying the usual commercially sold refills all these years
but have never found them completely satisfactory for my needs.  Do
any of you paper users lay out and print pages to your own design? If
so what software  do you use and have you found it worth the trouble
of laying out your own pages and then printing them out?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,
Akhil

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] OT- 2009 Planner)