Subject: [Leica] CIS advice - thanks
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed Nov 19 08:33:08 2008

Sorry it has taken me so long to thank all those who responded to my
information request.  Sounds like the main problems arise from non-use, and
since my retired life style calls for extended trips of months at a time, it
might be a real problem for me.   So, I guess I will just bite the bullet
and use the Epson cartridges for a while longer until something changes.

So, thanks again for all the response.

Aram

Checked by AVG.
11:23 AM