Subject: [Leica] OT: monitor color gamut
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 19 17:51:00 2008

Ken, I will send you some colour printing info off list, not everyone is
interested or agrees its needed. As far as the case that you are describing,
saturated yellows are VERY likely to be out of the sRGB colour space. Easy
to demonstrate with an M8 DNG for example.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.