Subject: [Leica] Collectible Leica temptations
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Nov 18 14:30:13 2008

Vick,

IMO everyone needs at one Rolleiflex and at least one M2 through M6TTL
(one in total and not one of each model). You never know when the film
bug will bite. They can be found now, but over time they'll become
scarce, and no doubt get more expensive. Those in better condition, at
least.

I don't envision any digital camera every attaining collectible status,
even if it's the best example of its class.

Like you I get a lot of satisfaction in picking up a roll of developed
prints. I also process my own BW, which is a lot of fun.

BTW many thanks to John Lee who generously sent me two rolls of new
Ektar 100 to try. People on the LUG are the best!

DaveR