Subject: [Leica] Slideshow software suggestions
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Nov 18 11:57:11 2008

Funny...I found the new imovie to be easier to use than the old one.  I
found doing Ken Burns effects and keeping it in frame for TV to be much
better than the old version of iMovie...I have Final Cut Express and
love it...but I have not upgraded it.   Doing things like Ken Burns in
Final Cut is not quick, takes about 5 stepes to do, but it is an awesome
program...so many things you can do in it, almost unlimited in its
functionality...kinda like Photoshop...can use it every day for your
life and still not learn it all.

Before spending money on the new software maybe play with imovie more
and see if after re learning the interface it still does not work for
you?  I know re learning an interface is annoying, like going from OS9
to 10..all the keyboard shortcuts were wrong...how stupid was that.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography