Subject: [Leica] Slideshow software suggestions
From: DLawrence at fkp.com (Don Lawrence)
Date: Tue Nov 18 10:57:18 2008

I have for many years used imovie on the Mac to make slide shows with
video excerpts and music for family and friends.
In the latest version, Apple totally reworked the user interface and to
me it has become very difficult to use the way I am use to.

I am looking for suggestions for a Mac software to replace the imovie
program.
I found a simple and cheap ($49) program called 'Photo to Movie' that
works quite well for simple slide shows with music.
It will let you do advanced panning (Ken Burn's effect), but its
limitation is not accepting video clips.

I have considered Final Cut Express, but have read that the newest
version has a similar interface to imovie and that is not good.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Don Lawrence

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Slideshow software suggestions)