Subject: [Leica] IMG:Misc. and Darkroom Adventure
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Nov 15 11:58:11 2008

Alan,

You really are adventuresome. It has been many years since I
developed film by inspection and I've never split the process with
two developers. Good going. Don't worry about Rodinal. I think it
takes years to go bad if at all.

I really like your photo of the GTorpedo car. It looks like it would
be right at home on the salt flats. What a lovely color.

Your b&w photos look good. The photo of the leaves looks different.
Maybe it's the dof of the 1.2 lens.

What!! No Milwaukee in line two banger?

Len