Subject: [Leica] IMG: Camera store senorita
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Nov 13 21:30:02 2008

Notice I'm wearing clogs from Denmark.
I just broke those out yesterday the first time in years to use as house
slippers and I went down the block with them and back. On the Boulevard of
broken dreams.
Almost broke my ankle in 8 places 4 times but I'm back walking smoothly
again;
In Clarks.
My neighbor below is thankful.

But I plan to wear them more again.
For a number of reasons...
I'm not sure I'm aware of yet.

In this picture I was commenting on the impossibility of thighs like these
without the help of Photoshop. - you have to read between the lines.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner